Approximately 1000 campers attend SVR Summer Camp to experience incredible life impact. Camper safety has always been a priority since Skyview was founded in 1969. We want to provide your camper with a fun and safe week at camp under the care of our full-time and summer staff team.
Check out some of the ways we make SVR Summer Camp the best for your camper!
- 3-step staff interview process and includes questions about their Biblical beliefs on various issues
- Certified lifeguards and qualified high rope, kitchen, and barn staff
- 170 hours of summer staff training
- Two trained staff with campers in each cabin throughout the night*
- All staff are CPR and First Aid Trained
- Every hired staff member must do one hour of Ministry Safe training
- When only one staff member is present during rest time they are to be outside of the door with the door propped open
- No camper or staff member is ever to be in the same bed with another camper or staff
- Side hugs are the acceptable form of hugs at Skyview
- Cell phones are not to be used in restricted areas shuch as bathrooms and showers
*Includes all SVR Summer Camp progams except Sr. High Camp Programs