Wildwood Chapel gets its name from its beautiful surroundings. Pine, oak, and maple trees surround the chapel building on all sides. When worship bands aren't playing, you can hear the quiet sounds of crickets and birds outside, making this an awesome location for groups that want a quiet place near the outdoors.
Wildwood Chapel can comfortably seat up to 150 people. It comes equipped with a projector, stage risers, and an audio system, along with a DVD player and A/V hookups for a laptop. Groups not only use the Wildwood Chapel for devotional and chapel times, but also use the chapel as a place to play games, host educational sessions, have team meetings, and participate in breakout sessions.
- Projector and sound system for movies, presentations, music, and more
- Chapel A/V equipment including soundboard, snake, active speakers, audio cables, and HDMI connection with VGA or Apple adapters
- Mobile stage risers
- Stage Lighting
- Campfire pit just outside
- Equipped for Human Foosball Activity
- Tables available if required
- Restrooms located nearby at Boys Bathhouse & The Lodge